It was not designed for the areas of skin around the eyes so it probably won't help much with problems like undereye dark circles and puffy or baggy eyes so you should not use it on those areas as it could also cause damage since the skin around the eyes is much more sensitive and it is thinner than the rest of the skin on the body.
Here is a comment from one of the users of the Bellaplex skin-care and anti-aging cream, posten on Amazon.
"I have been using bellaplex for a few years now, and I am not going to give it up. As a moisturizer, it is outstanding. It states that it will get rid of fine lines and wrinkles, but the truth is, if you want to do that, you must have surgery or botox, or restaline, or any of those types of products/procedures. I love bellaplex. I would recommend it to most anyone, to be used after one of the above procedures. It is a great moisturizer for post-procedure, along with being a wonderful moisturizer at any time. I am 63 yrs old, and so I am not sure if it gets rid of fine lines on younger skin. But I know that it helps for my skin. People say that I look pretty good for my age, which they say looks 10-15 years younger than my 63 years."
- user of Bellaplex -
The product seems to work and to be quite efficient but keep in mind that it might not work the same for you as it did for other people.
The product also is not FDA approved, FDA stands for Foods and Drugs Association.
It contains ingredients such as Argireline which you might've heard of in other good quality skin-care and anti-aging creams, also Acetyl Hexapeptide 3 or Matrixyl / Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 3.
Price of the product : 69$
Also it doesn't have SPF which stands for sun protection factor so don't count on it protecting your skin when you go out in the sun, you should still use a sun cream.
No comments:
Post a Comment