Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Ahava!

"I wanted to shoot myself for spending the money but I am so glad I did and I will do it again! I'm 54 years old with olive skin and have enjoyed many days sunbathing. Needless to say, I have a few lines around my eyes and I was amazed that within two weeks I actually saw a smoother AND brighter look around my eyes! So much that I experimented and added a dab on my frown lines between my eyebrows and guess what, I actually see a reduction in the deep lines. AHAVA has an amazing line of lotions I'm sold!"

                  - user of Age Control from the Ahava line of products -

In this review we will be talkin about the Ahava line of products for skin care and beauty.
You may have heard of the Ahava line of products for the skin beauty and health especially if you generally use products that make use of sea minerals or plants, etc.
The Ahava company is not something new to the industry and it has produced quite good and efficient products for some time now.
SOme of the products in the Ahava line are Osmoter and the Ahava Cleansing cream and also the cleansing milk which are of course for your skin and can be used both during day but also during the night time, with no problem or side-effects, or so they say.
Keep in mind that these types of products often come with varied effects, varying from person to person based on things such as the skin type.


Ahava Cleansing cream and cleansing milk are two of the best products from the Ahava line.
These products can be used both at night and during the day time and provide the skin with hydration and moisture preventing it from being dry.
They have practically a product for everything, and they are linked together.
After you use the Ahava Cleansing Cream/ Milk you can turn to the Ahava Mineral Toning Water which helps with the skin texture and provides radiance to your skin.
Alo you can purchase a very good sun protector and moisturizer found within the Ahava Age Control SPF 20 which is a multi-benefit and anti-aging moisturizer that can help you get rid of the dark sports of aging and also brighten your skin to make wrinkles and fine lines less visible to the eye, while also providing protection from sun exposure from the ultraviolet rays of light that can harm/damage your skin.

You can find more information on the official website or by visiting amazon where you can also purchase it and see user feedback from real users.

No comments:

Post a Comment