Friday, December 13, 2013
Alphaderma for your skin beauty & health
"This is really a staple product for me. I started using it a few years ago when I saw some lines around my eyes and a friend swore by the whole line. I do not use the prep or the eye treatment I have tried them both many times the company is very generous with samples but it just didn't make that much of a difference for me. The cream though I just love it is not greasy at all it sinks right in, there is not scent no stinging no redness peeling any of the problems associated with retinols or alpha hydroxy skin products. It is just wonderful smooth and hydrating. I wear this under makeup and before bed. It also is the only skin cream that I can put on my chin and jawline without getting a breakout!!! Before I would just skip putting creams on those areas."
- user of the Alphaderma CE -
The Alphaderma CE is a product for skin-care and anti-aging that can be user during day-time and also at night before you sleep.
It claims to leave the skin refreshed and without any residue whatsoever.
Also, it claims that it acts really fast and that the user can see results within hours from application, it is supposed to deeply penetrate the skin layers and contains elastin in a freeze-dried state.
As you may already know, the skin already contains elastin within it ( so it is a natural ingredient), naturally.
Our body produces elastin together with collagen, within the skin, the Dermis, which is the second layer of the skin, from as total of 3 (Epidermis - Dermis - Hypodermis).
With the help of elastin your skin will regain elasticity thus diminishing those wrinkles and fine lines, making them less visible.
It also contains anti-oxidants for protection against free radicals such as toxins and bacteria, pollution, etc.
Alpha Lypoic Acid, Vitamic C Ester or ascorbyl palmitate are some of the powerful ingredients within this product.
Some of the ingredients within the product can be a bit harsh, especially if you have sensitive skin, it could cause redness of the skin, iritation, etc.
So if you experience such effects you should seek the advice of your medic/dermatologist, or better yet, seek his/her help before using/purchasing the product.
Good results should be clearly seen within 30 to 90 days of use of the product.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment