Kollagen Intensiv, just like the name implies, is a skin-care and anti-aging range of products that use Collagen as a main ingredient to help with the skin's problems in the form of wrinkles, fine lines, crow's feet, undereye dark circles, saggy skin, etc.
it also uses Syn-coll which is also an ingredient used in skin-care and anti-aging products, it is developed by Pentapharm.
It is a peptide ingredient and it is designed to enhance the production of the collagen substance within the skin layers, more specifically the second skin layer called the Dermis.
Unfortunately there are few reviews, not to mention clinical evidence of its safety and efficiency to be able to say wether it is indeed safe to use and efficient.
But, if we were to base it on the user feedback from actual users, people that have purchased/bought and used a product from the Kollagen Intensiv brand, we would have to say that it works, just not for everyone.
" I actually researched the product for awhile before I decided to go ahead and get it. I am very pleased that I now only need one face cream and not all sorts of bottles of specialty stuff. I have been using it now for two weeks and have had a noticeable difference to include getting asked what I am doing different as I look healthier. My skin looks and feels smoother, the lines don't seem as pronounced, especially the marionnete lines, and in using it on my neck / decollatage area, I am noticing that my skin looks and feels better there as well. It may seem a little costly, but it does appear to work. I was getting tired of buying creams that did nothing. "
Kollagen Intensiv Collagen Renewal
for Ageless Skin - 1 Month Supply(2.0 Oz) - USER -
Kollagen Intensiv products contain ingredients such as powerful peptides, anti-oxidants, vitamin, a few examples are Cyclopentasiloxane, Shea Butter, Glycerin Plant, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide, Retinol, etc.
Users who decide to purchase a Kollagen Intensiv product from the official website will also get a free trial period.
Some of their products also contain SPF (sun protection factor) to protect your skin from getting damaged by the ultraviolet rays of light coming from the sun .
No comments:
Post a Comment